The family engagement field is blossoming with new ideas and interest. NAFSCE participates in and hosts numerous conferences and events to advance awareness and promote collaboration among practitioners.
The National Family and Community Engagement Conference, is an annual convening where school and district administrators, educators, families and students come together to focus on solutions that enhance and expand engagement through family-school-community partnerships. With pre-conference site visits, plenaries, workshops and other networking activities, participants are immersed in many, examples of high-impact engagement work taking place across the country.
Organize. Harmonize. Amplify. is a field-building, personal and professional development event designed to reinvigorate your spirit and equip you with confidence and capabilities in knowledge areas such as:
• Early Learning and Literacy
• Relationship Building and Trust
• Research, Evaluation and Data Collection
• Parent Leadership, Advocacy, and Community Organizing
• Promote Inclusion, Ensure Equity, and Create Opportunity
• Integrated, Systemic Approaches